High Summer is a wonderful time in the northwest- the heat, the long days, and the excitement of a new school year! The staff have been working hard to get ready for your return. The buildings look clean and ready, and we are working to make our program more effective in serving you all. In the coming days and weeks, we will be sending out more updates. You can also check our website.
Here are two recent developments regarding our teaching staff.
- We are excited to be adding a part-time Learning Support teacher to our certificated teaching staff to support students on IEPs. Using outside resources provided by Student Support Services, we will be able to serve many students who may otherwise receive services off campus. I will be sharing more details regarding this new program, and let you know where we are in the hiring process.
- I am very saddened to announce that Brandi Boseovski has resigned her position at Edmonds Heights. We wish Brandi the very best- she will be very much missed and I have appreciated the work she has done on behalf of our kids and staff. We are in the process of posting this position to keep our Latin program intact. I will keep you posted as I learn more.
I hope you are enjoying your summer time. I look forward to seeing you!
Scott Mauk, Ed.D.
We’re excited to announce that due to large enrollment, a new section of Rev Orion’s Middle School Life Science class has opened up for grades 6 – 8. This additional Life Science class will be M / W from 11:00 – 11:55
You will be able to select this class for your student as soon as the ADD / DROP window is opened in VESTA.
Updated August 12th
- Design: The Next Big Thing Wednesday 9:00 - 9:55
- Study Lab Monday 11:00 – 11:55 Rev
- Study Lab Wednesday 11:00 – 11:55 Rev
- Japanese History and Culture II T/TH 11:00 – 11:55
- Electronics and Electricity T/TH 1:00 – 1:55
- New World Explorers M/W 11: - 11:55
- Photography: Advanced Wednesday 11:00 – 11:55
- Acting, Techniques for the Stage Wednesdays, 2:00 Beth Mahmoud
- Literature: Classical Please remove your students from this class before Monday, June 9th at 6:00 PM so as to not affect the priority of their class registration
- Washington State History: Grades 7 and 8, Taught by Maggie Daley will be strictly limited to students grade 7 and 8th only
- Dancing: Ballroom, Advanced Wednesday 4:00 – 4:55
- Dancing : Ballroom, Beginning Thursday 4:00 – 4:55
- Sewing Techniques Thursday 1:00 - 2:55
- Friendship Force I T/TH 1:00 – 1:55
- Galloping the Globe M/W 11:00 – 11:55
- Flat Stanley T/TH 11:00 – 11:55
- Who Are the People in Your Neighborhood T/TH 10:00 – 10:55
Joyce Folsom has been an anchoring presence in our library every Thursday. I know that Beya and Carrie will miss her very much! Joyce is retiring, but will hopefully be subbing in our building periodically!